Top range saw for property maintenance.
The new MS 251 is ideal for a variety of applications, from cutting firewood to timber construction. This high torque engine is easy to start and comfortable to use, with a high cutting performance. Emissions are cut by 70% and fuel consumption is up to 20% lower compared to a STIHL 2-stroke engine of the same power output without 2-MIX technology.
- MS 251, Bar length 18″/45cm
- MS 251, Bar length 16″/40cm
|Power output kW/bhp||2.2/3|
|Weight kg 1)||4.8|
|Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW||2.2|
|Sound pressure level dB(A)2)||103|
|Sound power level dB(A) 2)||114|
|Vibration level left/right m/s²3)||3.9/3.9|
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain type||.325″ RM|
|Recommended bar length cm/inch||45cm/18″|
- 1) Without fuel, without bar and chain
- 2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
- 3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²