The Vision 50 isn’t just your scooter, it’s your independence. It’s easy to ride, very reliable and won’t cost much to run. Its 5.5-litre fuel tank has a range of over 149 miles, so you really can explore the city without having to worry about where the next petrol station is.
This model comes with a top box.
- Easy riding: The Vision 50’s seat is ergonomically designed to give you lots of legroom and to make it easy to get on and off. It handles well thanks to some clever chassis geometry and a kerb weight of only 100 kg.
- Safe braking: The Vision 50 boasts Honda’s Combined Braking System (CBS), which links the front and rear brakes to provide swift, stable braking regardless of rider experience or road conditions. Optional sticker kits create a sporty look.
- Total reliability: The tough four-stroke engine with PGM-FI fuel injection and electric start offers reliability, ease of use and fuel efficiency. (The Vision 50 is shown with optional Safari body sticker kit.)
- Easy handling: The Vision 50 has been designed to be very comfortable for both rider and passenger but its compact dimensions also give it a reassuring agility on busy city streets. Adding to its agility, the Vision 50’s 14″ wheels provide secure handling and a nimble performance.
- Tons of space: When it comes to storage there’s plenty of space under the seat for your helmet, your shopping or any other essentials you need to take with you. Two more open storage compartments in the leg shield provide more convenience and an optional 35L top box is available.
- Unmistakably Honda: Strong, dynamic lines give the Vision 50 a sleek, contemporary style with unmistakable visual links to other, bigger scooters in Honda’s range. The integrated taillight and rear indicators give the rear of the machine a smart, cohesive appearance.
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||37.8 x 44|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||49|
|Engine Type (cm³)||Air-cooled 4-stroke OHC 2v single|
|Max. Power Output||2.5kW/7000rpm (95/1/EC)|
|Max. Torque||3.5Nm/6750rpm (95/1/EC)|
|Brakes Front||220mm hydraulic disc|
|Brakes Rear||130mm drum|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic forks with hydraulic damping|
|Suspension Rear||Unit swingarm|
|Tyre Size Front||80/90-14|
|Tyre Size Rear||90/90-14|
|Wheels Front||Cast aluminium|
|Wheels Rear||Cast aluminium|
Dimensions and Weights
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||12V-6Ah|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||1882 x 670 x 1117|
|Frame type||Underbone; steel tube|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||5.5 litres|
|Fuel Consumption||146.9 mpg (at 18.6 mph )|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||144|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||100|
|Seat Height (mm)||770|
|Clutch||Dry-type, multi-plate shoe|
|Gearbox||Continuously variable (V-Matic)|
Instruments and Electrics
|Ignition System||Full-transistor battery ignition|