The NC750X is packed with strong modern design and improved performance features. Built with a refined 750cc engine, long-travel suspension, and optional Dual Clutch Transmission – it has everything you need to ride fearlessly towards adventure.
Liquid cooled, 4-stroke, 8-valve, SOHC parallel 2-cylinder.
- Updated Bodywork: The NC750X has a tough new look with an improved front-to-rear flowing cowling design and enhanced wind deflection. Perfect for commuting.
- Preload Adjusters: Cruising solo around town, or loading your luggage for a weekend away? Customise the rear cushion depending on where you’re headed with the NC750X’s preload adjuster for maximum comfort.
- Larger Windscreen: The NC750X has a new large windscreen that reduces fatigue when riding long distances at high speed.
- LED Headlight and Taillight: The NC750X’s dazzling new LED headlight and taillight cut a fearless profile at night. But it’s not just about style – they ensure you have a big presence on the road, and improved visibility too.
- Proportional Damping: The front forks are equipped with proportional damping – this means the NC750X’s suspension both adapts to new road conditions incredibly quickly, and improves stability under braking.
- Effortless Gear Change: Cruise through city traffic in complete comfort with the NC750X’s improved gear shift system – it ensures much lighter and smoother gear changes right through the rev range.
- Roaring Exhaust: The NC750X now has a smaller, more lightweight pentagon shaped muffler and muffler protector. It looks sleek, growls like a beast.
- Wave Pattern Discs: The NC750X subtly turns up the sporty design with new look front and rear brake calipers.
- Increased Luggage Volume: We’ve increased the volume to 22 litres, so there’s plenty of room for any small items you might need when riding through town.
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||77 x 80mm|
|Carburation||PGM FI electronic fuel injection|
|Compression Ratio||10.7: 1|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||745cm3|
|Engine Type (cm³)||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 8-valve, SOHC parallel 2-cyclinder|
|Max. Power Output||40.3kW @ 6250 rpm|
|Max. Torque||68.0kW @ 4750 rpm|
|Oil Capacity (Litres)||3.7L|
|Brakes Front||320mm single wavy hydraulic disc with 2-piston caliper and sintered metal pads. 2-channel ABS.|
|Brakes Rear||240mm single wavy hydraulic disc with 2-piston caliper and resin mold pads. 2-channel ABS.|
|Suspension Front||41mm telescopic fork|
|Suspension Rear||Monoshock damper, Pro-Link swingarm, 150mm travel|
|Tyre Size Front||160/60ZR-17M/C|
|Wheels Front||Multi-Spoke Aluminium Cast|
|Wheels Rear||Multi-Spoke Aluminium Cast|
Dimensions and Weights
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||12V-11 .2AH|
|Caster Angle||27 degrees|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||2230mm x 845mm x 1350mm|
|Frame type||Diamond; steel pipe|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||14.1 Litres|
|Fuel Consumption||28.6km/l (WMTC mode)|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||165mm|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||220kg|
|Seat Height (mm)||830mm|
|Trail (mm)||110 mm|
|Clutch||Wet multiplate clutch|
|Gearbox||6-speed manual clutch transmission|
Instruments and Electrics
|Ignition System||Computer controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance|
|Instruments||Digital speedometer, digital bar-type tachometer, clock, bar-type fuel meter, two trip meters, gear position indicator, ‘instant’ and ‘average’ fuel consumption and coolant temperaturewarning light.|