Premium styling with an aggressive, sporting attitude, it’s easy to see why the Forza 125 continues to be a popular choice in Europe. Euro 4 125cc fuel-efficient engine with 48 liters of under-seat storage.
Make / Model Honda Model Forza Year 2018
Mileage 5,000 km
Engine Size (Litres) 125 cc
- Keep smart: This convenient feature eliminates inserting the key every time you start the bike – in fact, you can keep it in your pocket while you ride. It also operates fuel cap and seat lock and has two switches: the smart function on/off and ‘answer back’, which blips the indicators for identification.
- Switched on: With the Smart Key present one touch of the main switch powers it up. It also illuminates when pushed – or from the answer back function of the Smart Key – with a blue light. An immobilizer is fitted as standard too.
- Brighter all round: Premium LED technology with dual LED headlights to give the Forza a crisp edge and unique identity. Indicators are mounted high in the mirror bodies – which have been repositioned for improved visibility -and stereoscopic LED taillights are matched by LED number plate illumination.
- Set the height right: Simple and easily adjustable through six positions for greater weather and wind protection at higher speeds while a lower position may be better suited for city traffic. It’s perfect for all types of different rides and riders.
- Space for helmets: The secure under-seat storage is a real bonus when you’re running around town. Park up, flip up the seat, pack away the helmet – and your passenger’s too – and you’re both free to go. The glove box up front provides a little extra storage too and contains a 12V socket for charging your mobile device on the go.
- Clear information: Mounted high for ease of viewing and lit with a reverse LCD display and deep color tone, the speedo and rev-counter are clearly shown. A central LCD block features a convenient clock, fuel gauge, average fuel economy meter, section fuel economy meter, A & B trip meters, odometer, and coolant temperature information.
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||52.4 x 57.9|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||124.9|
|Engine Type (cm³)||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 4-Valve SOHC single|
|Max. Power Output||10.5kW @ 8,750rpm|
|Max. Torque||12Nm @ 8,250rpm|
|Oil Capacity (Litres)||0.9L|
|Brakes Front||256mm disc|
|Brakes Rear||240mm disc|
|Tyre Size Rear||140/70-14|
|Wheels Front||Aluminium casting|
|Wheels Rear||Aluminium casting|
Dimensions and Weights
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||12V-7Ah|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||2,135 x 750 x 1,455|
|Frame type||Tubular steel underbone|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||11.5L|
|Fuel Consumption||43.5 km/l (WMTC)|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||150mm|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||159kg|
|Seat Height (mm)||780mm|
|Clutch||Dry, internal expanding, deadweight|
Instruments and Electrics
|Headlights||Transverse, LED 3-light (Hi: 2, Lo: 4)|
|Instruments||Fuel meter, Water temperature gauge, Odometer, Trip A and B, Average fuel consumption, Section fuel consumption, Digital clock, Oil change indicator|
|Tail Light||Combined type, LED (ST: 4, TL: 4)|