Thanks to it’s lightweight and slim proportions, the CRF250L can slip smoothly through congested city streets and with strong off-road performance, take on the rough too.
A dual purpose, Enduro style motorcycle with EURO4, DOHC, 4-valve engine.
- Floating discs with ABS: For extra braking power a 296mm floating, wave-style, disc is gripped by a two-piston caliper. Two-channel ABS is fitted as standard and gives the rider the option to switch off the rear caliper for independent control when you need it.
- Digital dash: Easy-to-see information is laid out and displayed clearly on the digital dash, which features a speedometer, tachometer plus fuel gauge and clock.
- Long range fuel tank: The 7.8L (including 1.8L reserve) fuel tank delivers class-leading range of over 250km – that’s a lot of road and off-road. The flat filler cap is hinged for convenience.
- Slim side panels: From the bike’s mid-section to the back, the style is sharp and aggressive – pure Motocross and Enduro – with super-slim shrouds, side panels and a seat and tank combination that helps the rider move freely on the machine.
- HRC colours: The CRF250L comes finished in Honda’s Extreme Red competition colour – just like the racing CRF450R – as a base, with black and white accents inspired by the HRC factory machines.
- Rear suspension: Pro-Link rear suspension features a ratio revised for rider comfort. The Showa shock absorber is a single tube design with 40mm diameter cylinder.
- Front Suspension: A 43mm Showa inverted fork works as a single unit – one side contains the spring while the other provides damping control. The spring rate and damping have been tuned to suit the bike’s road and off-road capability.
- Lighter swingarm: The tapered aluminium alloy swingarm incorporates a monoblock casting that provides rigidity and balance while reducing the un-sprung mass for increased stability and better handling
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||76.0 x 55.0|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||250cc|
|Engine Type (cm³)||Liquid-cooled, Single, DOHC|
|Max. Power Output||18.2kW/8500rpm|
|Oil Capacity (Litres)||1.8L|
|Suspension Front||43mm Telescopic Upsidedown|
|Tyre Size Front||3.00-21 51P|
|Tyre Size Rear||120/80-18M/C 62P|
|Wheels Front||21 inch|
|Wheels Rear||18 inch|
Dimensions and Weights
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||12V-7AH|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||2195 x 815 x 1195mm|
|Frame type||Steel Twin Tube|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||7.8L|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||255mm|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||146kg|
|Seat Height (mm)||875mm|
|Clutch||Wet multiplate hydraulic|
Instruments and Electrics