A four-cylinder engine, sharp-handling chassis, Honda Selectable Torque Control, Showa SFF USD forks: it’s racetrack ready.
This is a bike for born competitors. Taking its design directly from the CBR1000RR Fireblade, the new CBR650R is an ultra-sharp beast with sporting intent, fierce power, and exceptional torque. Discover a place without borders: your obsession.
- New exhaust & muffler: Thrill. Harmony. Power. That’s what the new CBR650R is all about. The four exhaust downpipes sweep together around the front of the engine, and the muffler has been designed to deliver a thrilling growl as revs climb.
- Full LED: Every detail of the new CBR650R has been designed for passionate riders. The premium dual LED headlights echo the style of the CBR1000RR Fireblade, throwing out crisp white beams. The taillight has a sleek, minimalist form.
- LCD Display: The view forward from the cockpit is pure sports. The digital LCD instruments are clear and easy to read. A Gear Position and Shift Up indicator are now included in the display.
- Assist/Slipper Clutch: Hard braking, rapid downshifting, smoothly controlled corner entry: the Assist/Slipper Clutch allows you to confidently experience the thrills of the CBR650R while easily managing the six-speed gearbox.
- Four-cylinder engine: The new CBR650R is equipped with a powerful four-cylinder, DOHC 16-valve engine. It has a 12,000rpm redline and features Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) to maintain rear wheel traction. You have the power to unleash the beast within.
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||67mm x 46mm|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|C02 Emissions (g/km)||112|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||649cc|
|Engine Type (cm³)||Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC inline-4 cylinder|
|Max. Power Output||70kW/12,000rpm|
|ABS System||2 channel|
|Brakes Front||310 mm x 4.5 mm disc with four piston caliper|
|Brakes Rear||240 mm x 5 mm disc with single piston caliper|
|Suspension Front||Showa separate function fork (SFF) USD|
|Suspension Rear||Mono with 10 stage pre-load adjuster, Aluminium Cast swingarm|
|Tyre Size Front||120/70ZR17M/C|
|Tyre Size Rear||180/55ZR17M/C|
|Wheels Front||Hollow-section 6-spoke cast aluminium 17M/C x MT3.5|
|Wheels Rear||Hollow-section 6-spoke cast aluminium 17M/C x MT5.5|
Dimensions and Weights
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||YTZ10/FTZ10S 8.6Ah MF|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||2,130mm X 750mm X 1,150mm|
|Frame type||Steel diamond|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||15.4L|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||130mm|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||207kg|
|Seat Height (mm)||810mm|
|Clutch||Wet multiplate, A.S.clutch|
Instruments and Electrics
|Ignition System||Full transisterized|
|Instruments||Digital Speedometer, Digital Bar Graph Tachometer, Dual Trip Meters, Digital Fuel Level Gauge & Fuel Consumption Gauge, Digital Clock, Water Temp, Gear position, Shift UP Indicator|