The smart acceleration from the punchy, single-cylinder engine fills you with an overwhelming sense of freedom. You can go anywhere, anytime. You never have to miss a moment. This is your key to the city. Five-speed PGM-FI fuel-injected engine with a slim body, feather light 126kg kerb weight and wide handlebars.
- Sharp Look: The CB125F brings a sharp new look that inspires excitement and escape. Its 3D-effect side shrouds, broad-shouldered fuel tank and compact nose cowl shout loudly, matched with stunning paint options to highlight the aggressive lines.
- Smart Technology: The twin-dashed instrument panel helps to keep you in the know on the go, while the neat, symmetrical design and centrally placed gearshift indicator allow for perfectly timed upshifts.
- Super Six: The stylish new 18-inch diameter six-spoke aluminium wheels make every ride a thrill, ironing out road imperfections while improving high-speed stability and cornering feedback.
- More Freedom: The new steel frame, telescopic forks and twin rear shocks deliver nimble, yet stable, handling, giving you the freedom to be more confident in the corners. A 45° left and right steering lock ensures fast progress when navigating busy streets.
- Room for passengers: Double the thrill with a friend. The carefully contoured side cowls narrow toward the rear of the machine, balancing the height gap between rider and passenger for improved comfort.
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||52.4×57.8|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||124.7cc|
|Engine Type (cm³)||Air-cooled 4-stroke 2-valve OHC single with balancer shaft|
|Max. Power Output||7.8kW @ 7,750rpm|
|Max. Torque||10.2Nm @ 6,250rpm|
|Brakes Front||240mm disc with double piston calliper|
|Brakes Rear||130mm drum|
|Suspension Front||120mm telescopic fork (31mm diameter)|
|Suspension Rear||Dual rear shocks with 5-step spring preload adjustment|
|Tyre Size Front||80/100 – 18M/C 47P|
|Tyre Size Rear||90/90 – 18M/C 51P|
|Wheels Front||18” six spoke cast aluminium|
|Wheels Rear||18” six spoke cast aluminium|
Dimensions and Weights
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||12V/6AH|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||2,035x765x1,080|
|Frame type||Diamond; steel|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||13 litres|
|Fuel Consumption||151.1 mpg|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||160|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||128|
|Seat Height (mm)||775|
|Clutch||Wet, multiplate with coil springs|
|Final Drive||Standard chain|
Instruments and Electrics