Made for those who love the look and feel of a classic air-cooled, inline four-cylinder street machine – this is a real rider’s motorcycle. Styled on the 1970’s superbikes: 43mm Showa Dual Bending Valve, two-piece front fork and remote reservoir rear shocks. 17-inch cast aluminium wheels with dual radial-mount, four-piston brake calipers and floating discs.
- Dual dials: The speedo and rev counter design is truly retro and adorned in chrome. Rider information includes a fuel gauge and clock, gear position indicator, fuel efficiency gauge and range computer. Ignition is now via a ‘wave’ style key.
- Light Wheels: Front and rear wheels are sports 17” cast aluminium alloy with sports-spec tyre sizes. They keep the unsprung weight as low as possible to compliment the quick turning geometry of the chassis.
- Face front: The round front headlight is LED with a running light and flanked by custom-style, mini indicators. Unmistakably street – underlined by twin horns – this handsome cluster crowns the front of the machine.
- Focused on feedback: The classic tubular steel, double cradle frame holds the engine with four rigid and two rubber mounts. Sharper steering geometry – the rake and trail is 26°/99mm and wheelbase is 1485mm – makes the bike turn quicker for a sportier ride.
- Comfort and quality: A wide classic seat, made just the way they used to be. Finished in a high quality, durable cover it’s well padded and extremely comfortable for the rider and the passenger.
- A cleaner line: The footrest hangers have been redesigned for a snug fit, complimenting the lines of the chassis and mufflers. Lighter and smaller, made from strong die-cast aluminium, they support both rider and pillion footpegs.
- Feeling the force: Dual radial mount, four-piston Tokico calipers grip the 310mm floating discs up front; the rear is a 256mm disc and single-piston caliper. Working together with ABS, you get a positive and confident feel under all stopping conditions.
- The stripes are earned: There’s no mistaking the proportion and silhouette of a true 1970’s superbike. A flowing, curvaceous fuel tank with a sports stripe detail – made without seam-welded lips – evokes hand-made craftsmanship and topped with an aircraft-style, alloy filler cap.
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||73.5 x 67.2|
|Carburation||PGM-FI electronic fuel injection|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1140|
|Engine Type (cm³)||Inline four-cylinder, air and oil-cooled, DOHC|
|Max. Power Output||66kW/7,500rpm|
|Oil Capacity (Litres)||4.9l/4.4l|
|Suspension Front||43mm conventional fork (SDBV) with adjustable spring preload|
|Suspension Rear||Twin shocks with adjustable spring preload|
|Tyre Size Front||120/70 R17|
|Tyre Size Rear||180/55 R17|
|Wheels Front||17in x 3.50MT 10-spoke diecast aluminium|
|Wheels Rear||17in x 5.50MT 10-spoke diecast aluminium|
Dimensions and Weights
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||12V 11.2Ah|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||2,180 x 800 x 1100mm|
|Frame type||Double steel cradle|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||16.8 litres|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||130mm|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||252kg|
|Seat Height (mm)||795mm|
Instruments and Electrics