This high specification scooter has an electronically adjustable screen, full LED lighting, all-new instrumentation and Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC).
Colours: Matt Cynos Grey Metallic, Pearl Nightstar Black, Cresent Blue Metallic.
This latest incarnation has an all-new tubular steel frame; lighter bones for a strong-pulling 279cc engine that delivers an agile ride. Now with Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) – the first time on a Honda scooter – you get perfect traction. Lighting is full LED, and up front you’ll find an electronically adjustable windscreen and the digital and analogue combined, instrument panel. This new scooter has a genuine GT feeling, but underneath you’ll discover it has a real sporty nature too.
- Tuning the airflow: The electronically-operated windscreen can be easily adjusted through a 140mm range as you ride. The height can be altered by simply pushing the button – up or down – on the left handlebar to suit the ever changing weather conditions – reducing noise and fatigue.
- Lighting the way: The bright, new LED headlight and taillight – indicators too – are designed as part of the Forza’s sculpted new look. But it’s not just about style; they ensure a big presence on the road at night, improving visibility too.
- Secure storage: The Forza has excellent, secure storage capacity that’s essential for city life. It features a handy ACC plug to charge up your mobile and enough under-seat space for two full-face helmets, so there’s less to carry once you’re where you want to be.
- Feel the Forza: The SOHC 279cc liquid-cooled engine has been tuned for fun and accelerates faster, and smoother, thanks to the V-Matic transmission. The Forza now has a higher top speed without sacrificing its reputation for fuel efficiency – you can go as far as 215 miles on a full tank.
- A dash of style: The new LCD instrument panel is designed to combine a stylish analogue speedometer feature and allows the rider to see all information clearly at a glance, night or day.
- HSTC: Now, for the first time on a Honda scooter, the Forza has Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC). This feature progressively monitors engine torque to control rear-wheel slip. It’s like having an extra sense of safety for cornering in the wet; but when it’s dry, a sense of fun kicks in – laying down the just the right amount of power for a quick exit.
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||72mm x 68.5|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||279cc|
|Engine Type (cm³)||4 stroke, 4 valve liquid-cooled|
|Max. Power Output||18.5 kW @ 7,000 rpm|
|Max. Torque||27.2 Nm @ 5,750 rpm|
|Oil Capacity (Litres)||1.7 L|
|ABS System||2 Channel|
|Brakes Front||256mm disc|
|Brakes Rear||240mm disc|
|Suspension Rear||Twin Shock|
|Tyre Size Front||120/70R15|
|Tyre Size Rear||140/70R14|
|Wheels Front||15 inch|
|Wheels Rear||14 inch|
Dimensions and Weights
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||12V-8.6 AH|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||2140 x 755 x 1470|
|Frame type||Steel underbone|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||11.5 litres|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135mm|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||182kg|
|Seat Height (mm)||780mm|
|Clutch||Automatic centrifugal clutch; dry type|