A motorcycle that’s hungry for weekend adventure, some long distance touring and ready for the daily commute.
A dual purpose, Adventure style motorcycle with EURO4, DOHC, 4-valve engine.
- Floating windscreen: Developed from the parts used by the CRF450 RALLY, the ‘floating’ screen – along with the upper and lower fairing and side shrouds – effectively shield the rider and offer excellent protection from the elements.
- Asymmetric LED headlights: The look of a true desert fighter, the LED asymmetric headlights provide excellent visibility on and off road. Others won’t miss you’re your turn either, as the indicators are also LED.
- Large capacity fuel tank: The 10.1 litre fuel tank, with a 1.6L reserve, delivers a range of over 320km; perfect for a long weekend tour and good measure for a bit of off-road too. The flat filler cap is hinged for easy-fill convenience.
- Digital dash: Easy-to-see information is laid out and displayed clearly on the digital dash, which features a speedometer, tachometer plus fuel gauge and clock.
- HRC Colours: The CRF250 Rally comes finished in Honda’s Extreme Red competition colour – just like the desert racing 450 – as a base, with black and white accents inspired by the HRC factory machines.
- Floating discs with ABS: For extra braking power a 296mm floating, wave-style, disc is gripped by a two-piston caliper. Two-channel ABS is fitted as standard and gives the rider the option to switch off the rear caliper for independent control when you need it.
- Slim side panels: From the bike’s mid-section to the back, the style is sharp and aggressive – pure MX – with super-slim side panels and a seat and tank combination that helps the rider move freely on the machine.
- Hand guards: Hand guards offer further protection from the weather, but also protect your hands, brake and clutch levers from any obstacles that you may encounter when venturing off road.
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link rear suspension features a ratio revised for rider comfort. The Showa shock absorber is a single tube design with 40mm diameter cylinder.
- Front Suspension: A 43mm Showa inverted fork, with 250mm stroke, is 50mm longer than the CRF250L. Working as one unit – one side contains the spring while the other provides damping control – the spring rate and damping have been tuned to suit the bike’s long-distance capability.
|Bore × Stroke (mm)||76.0 x 55.0|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||250cc|
|Engine Type (cm³)||Liquid-cooled, Single, DOHC|
|Max. Power Output||18.2kW/8500rpm|
|Oil Capacity (Litres)||1.8L|
|Suspension Front||43mm Telescopic Upsidedown|
|Tyre Size Front||3.00-21 51P|
|Tyre Size Rear||120/80-18M/C 62P|
|Wheels Front||21 inch|
|Wheels Rear||18 inch|
Dimensions and Weights
|Battery Capacity (VAh)||12V-7AH|
|Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||2210 x 900 x 1425mm|
|Frame type||Steel Twin Tube|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||10.1L|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||270mm|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||157kg|
|Seat Height (mm)||895mm|
|Clutch||Wet multiplate hydraulic|
Instruments and Electrics